9.29.2010

Radish and Spinach Salad


I loved this. Love loved it. I served it with grilled chicken and I also did a tomato, basil and feta salad with balsamic vinegar on the side.


I got this recipe from Canadian Living.


1/4 cup vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp grainy mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp each dried dillweed, salt and pepper

6 cups torn spinach leaves (I just used baby spinach)
1/2 cup sliced radishes
1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese (I had mozza so I just used that)
1 carrot, thinly sliced.

In salad bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, dillweed, salt and pepper.

Add spinach leaves, sliced radishes, swiss cheese and carrot. Toss.

Makes 4 servings.


I actually did the dressing on the side, because we never finish the whole salad at dinner and soggy dressing salad is not good left over. So we just add it to our own plates.


You have to tell me if you try it!!


Print it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment