9.29.2010

Greek Style Potatoes



Greek Style Potatoes - they take a long time to cook, but are super easy to make and well worth the wait...always a hit.

1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cups water - you might want less...I generally follow this recipes quantities
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tsp dried thyme - I think I dump a little more in
1 tsp dried rosemary - again...I think I dump a little more in
2 cubes chicken bouillan
ground pepper to taste
6 potatoes, peeled and quartered

preheat oven to 350F

In a small bowl mix first 8 ingredients. Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of a medium baking dish. Pour mixture over potatoes. Cover and back 1 1/2 to 2 hours in oven, turning occasionally. I turn them every half hour and I have found most often they don't take that full time, but if you're trying to time dinner, give it that much time and when they are done, turn off the oven and leave them in there.

Any questions, please ask! Also, let me know how this one has turned out for you.




Print from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment