9.29.2010

Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe

There is something about comfort food...I guess that's why they call it "comfort food".

Sometimes the necessary meal is macaroni and cheese, however...out of the box....not so good. There's no comfort in boxed mac and cheese.

I love this recipe because you can really play around with it. It's a good base recipe and an easy way to sneak some veggies into your meal. This is most definitely not a low fat recipe, but it's oh so good and worth every calorie.

I got mine out of the Company's Coming "Pasta" cookbook, however, I have found the exact same one on the internet.

Check it out...print it off....make it tonight.

You can thank me later.

Especially since summer isn't really showing it's beautiful face this year, you can easily include this into one of your rainy-day-need-comfort-food kinda nights.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment