9.29.2010

Greek House Dressing

Greek House Dressing - I don't like to buy premade dressings...I like to mix my own. If you aren't serving a Greek salad with your dinner and you've decided to serve a tossed salad, here is a VERY good recipe. I have found it to be pretty close to what some Greek restaurants will serve with their tossed salads. I guess you could also use it in your Greek salad...I've never tried. Maybe I will next time.

1/2 cup olive oil
1 1/4 tsp each garlic powder, oregano and basil
1 tsp each pepper, salt, onion powder and dijon mustard
2/3 cup red wine vinegar

Mix vigorously. I dump all the ingredients into a canning jar, put the lid on and shake the crap out of it...works like a charm!

Any questions...just ask! Please let me know how it turns out for you!



Print it off from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment