12.21.2010

Peanut Butter Snowballs



I loved these.  They are beautiful and so easy to make.  I got the recipe from a blog friend...Kari @ Beautiful Inspirations.


You can print the recipe off from here.


I only made a couple of small changes to the recipe.  I chilled the dough before rolling it into balls, so it wouldn't be such a sticky mess.  I, then, put the balls on a cookie sheet in the freezer to harden up.  After previous chocolate dipping experience, I found it was messy if I dipped into the hot melted chocolate and they weren't chilled enough.  By freezing them I found they were VERY easy to dip just using a fork.


I also added some vegetable oil to the chocolate...just a little....when melting it.  Don't ask me why.  I have just noticed most chocolate melting recipes call for this, so I did it.




Anyways...let me know if you make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment