12.08.2010

Ham and Asparagus Crepes with Hollandaise Sauce

Okay so there is no real recipe for this.  I sort of made it up, I think.


I roasted my asparagus in the oven first.  You could also grill or boil it or however you like it.


I also made a basic crepe recipe, but omitted the sugar and the vanilla and added some grainy mustard to it.


Then I put some ham and aspargus in the crepe...






...rolled them and put seam side down in a baking dish...





....and sprinkled asiago cheese on top.  Next time I'd put the cheese in the crepe.




Baked it at 350 for about 15 or so minutes.  You just need to heat everything up all the way through and melt the cheese.


Then I made this hollandaise sauce and drizzled it on top just before serving.



Yum.  So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment