10.12.2010

October 12 - 15

Okay, here are my meals for this week...



Tuesday - grilled chicken breasts with spinach salad

Wednesday - pita pizzas (what can I say...I love them...and they are easy!  I have lots to do this week, so I'm trying to keep it simple)

Thursday - beef barley soup

Friday - broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken and some sort of vegetable...and maybe rice too...I don't actually know yet.




My sister has invited her family over once a week to help me use up some of my roasts, so that will be our Saturday tradition for a bit.


I, also, plan on attempting perishky (mennonite meat bun things) this weekend...hopefully on Sunday.  I'll let you know how they turn out and if they do, I will post a recipe (although I'm not using a recipe, I'm using verbal directions from my mom...eeeeeek).


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment