11.11.2010

Lime Chicken Soft Tacos



Yes, I have them in a pasta bowl.  Yes, it is sitting on a desk.  The pictures I took at home the night I made it looked horrible due to dark lighting (my kitchen really needs some better lighting).  Since I always have my camera in my bag and I made these at work for lunch one day, I decided to use that picture.  We have great lighting at work.  I have them in a bowl because "someone" in our office never cleans his plates, so I'm stuck using the dishes he doesn't....which means...bowls.


Anyways...that kind of complaining and what not is for my other blog.


I love Mexican food, however, I get tired of the old standby typical food, so when I find a new way to try out some tacos or something, I'm all for it.


I got this one from allrecipes.  You can go there to print it off.


I follow don't alter the recipe too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment