6.09.2011

Maui Rib Marinade

Do not buy the pre-packaged stuff...I repeat....do not buy the pre-packaged stuff.   It's over priced and you don't know everything that's in it.


With this recipe you probably already have all the ingredients to make the marinade, so it's just the meat you need to get.






You can print the recipe off from HERE


I got it a few years ago and don't remember from where...I stumbled across it, wrote it down and have had it as a loose piece of paper in my cookbook.


If it is yours and I took it from you, please let me know so I can link up to you and give you credit.


It's easy.  It's DELICIOUS!!!  I like it way better than pre-packaged ones.  They are always a hit when I cook them and there are never leftovers.


I've varied my marinating time from the day of to up to 4 days.  They always turn out, but if you can, I highly recommend the longer marinading time.


As the recipe states...cook on low heat.  I can not emphasis this enough.  There is a lot of sugar in it and if you cook it on high heat they will burn and fast....we've had blackened Maui ribs before. They turn out perfect done over low heat until the sugar starts to crust.


Please....let me know if you try it!

1 comment:

  1. With this recipe you probably already have all the ingredients to make the marinade, so it's just the meat you need to get.limousine wailea

    ReplyDelete