5.30.2011

Soft Chicken Taco with Avacado Salsa



Like I said....me and my knock off Mexican food....it really is my favorite. 



That and greek food.  I need more greek food in my life.


I need to go back to trying new things...that's what I need.  The lack of recipe posts totally reflects my lack kitchen time.


Anyways...this one was really easy.


I love these kind of recipes because they are so easy to change up and make your own to what you have on hand.


I cooked the chicken in my slow cooker with broth and salsa during the day while I was at work.


When I got home I shredded it and put it back in the slow cooker to keep it warm while I prepped the rest of the food.


I made an avocado salsa...which is just like my pico de gallo but with avocados and a little less tomatoes.


I warmed up the tortillas, put the chicken in with shredded cheese and lettuce and then served it with the avocado salsa.


Perfect.


And easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment