3.17.2011

Broccoli and Alfredo Stuffed Potato



A match made in heaven.  This was so good!  It's worth every calorie!!


This one is brought to you by Tasty Kitchen...of course.


I baked my potato in the oven, because I love the crispy skin you get from doing it directly on the oven rack.  I steamed my broccoli on the stove top and I also heated up my alfredo sauce in a small pot....yes....I bought the jar stuff.   I hardly ever have alfredo, so I've never really learned how to make a good sauce from scratch.  The jar stuff was perfect!  I pretty much followed the recipe.


I served it with grilled chicken breast that I had marinated in a honey mustard rosemary marinade that I sort of just made up and threw together....really easy...

- dijon grainy mustard
- honey
- lemon juice
- rosemary
- garlic
- slowly drizzle olive oil while beating

marinate.  easy peasy.


Delicious meal!!


PS...took my own picture...again! Loving the longer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment