4.20.2011

Cauliflower and Ham in Cheese

In keeping it real...I'll show you how mine turned out...




I even thought maybe I could "hide" liquid....



With that being said....it was really good! 


I served it with chicken, but that made for a boring colour palette so I would add some green next time.


Next time I would omit the salt...it was way too salty.  I should have known better since I do know that ham is salty.  I also would probably just omit the ham and keep it as a veggie only side.  I used half cheddar and half mozza for the cheese.  I also would add more flour or play around with it to make sure it was more of a cheese sauce....not cheese soup.


Tasty Kitchen has the recipe.


Let me know if you try it.


I'm in charge of veggies for Easter dinner, so I might retry this one without the ham.  I'll let you know how it turns out after a second attempt.


Now I just want to find a good "green" veggie recipe for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment