1.05.2011

Sesame Noodles



I made this for dinner last night.  It was SO good!!  Ben, who doesn't even like sesame, liked it.  I can't express in words how much I loved it.  It is my new favorite dish.  I'm pretty sure we'll be having it again and again.


It was quick, it was easy and delicious as leftovers today.  It is a perfect weekday meal and because it doesn't require heating up, it's a perfect lunch for those without microwaves at work.


I got the recipe from Tasty Kitchen.


The recipe says you can use whole wheat spaghetti instead of the Soba noodles, but I highly recommend sticking to the Soba noodles.  I don't like cold pasta salads, but I loved this one and I think it was the texture of the noodles.  You can get them in the Asian section of your grocery store....and they aren't expensive, either. 


It was surprisingly filling and didn't need to serve anything else with it.   I figure the recipe should feed 8+ people....depending on how much people eat.  I found it to be a relatively inexpensive meal because most of the ingredients are things I have on hand normally.


Please go make it.  Now.  You'll thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment